1. Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business.
2. This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
3. Position holder will be an individual contributor, responsible to drive sales activities within assigned region. Job Summary :
1. To generate leads along with assigned team & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
2. To manage time and work flow and create effective client meeting plans.
3. To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate up-selling opportunities for the company's products and services.
3. To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
4. Will be responsible for key client retention, per key client revenue optimization & renewals.
5. To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
6. To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
7. Ensure High Class Service delivery to identified key clients.
8. Closely monitoring of work in progress, customer complaints and accounts receivables.
9. To ensure that all payments are collected as per the companys payment terms.
10. Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
11. Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan. Note: Hiring on Partner's Payroll
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time