HR Recruiter (Partner's Payroll)
Perform Full Life-Cycle of Recruitment Which Includes; Sourcing, Screening, Reference Checking,
Conducting And Scheduling Interviews, Collecting And Delivering Feedback, Negotiating, Job Posting.
- Handle complete Recruitment Process independently from scratch to finish.
- Sourcing the CVs from Various Portals Such as LinkedIn and existing database.
- Screening the profiles and conducting initial evaluation.
- Explaining the requirements to the preferred candidates and scheduling interview with the technical team.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client and informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Manage and maintain a recruiting database
- Manage Recruitment & Selection process.
- Coordinating with consulting firms for getting the resumes sourced.
- Coordinating with the Line Managers regarding the Interviews.
- Maintaining database related to positions.
MBA or equivalent masters degree from reputed institution.
1-2 years experience
Good written and verbal communication skills
Attitude & Behavior:
Display willingness to learn
Self-motivator, Passionate, confident, opportunist & ambitious
Excellent oral & written communication skills
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time