The position holder will be responsible for understanding requirements, creating test scenarios, test scripts, preparing test data, executing test scripts and reporting defects and reporting results to test lead.
- Create test cases for the defined test plan; modify the existing test cases for changing requirements.
- Creation of automated test scripts to reduce the amount of time and effort spent on testing.
- Execution of test cases/test scripts for manual/automation testing.
- Reporting of defects.
- Preparation of test reports.
- Should have knowledge of Website and Mobile site testing.
- Excellent knowledge of Test methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Should be able to understand the requirements in a short span of time and create a testable solution and associated test cases.
- Should have knowledge of SQL queries to check the database for insert, update, delete and other operations.
- Should be able to communicate frequently with application developers and product owners for resolutions of issues and understanding of requirements.
- Working knowledge of essential website and product testing methodologies.
- Defect Reporting tools: JIRA.
- Web Services Testing/Backend testing: SOAP UI, POSTMAN
- Database Testing/Validation : Knowledge of SQL, Oracle 11g, SQL developer.
- Automation Testing: Preferably Selenium/SOAP UI
- Knowledge of LINUX will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Performance testing will be a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
- Have atestingmind-set with a passion for quality.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to deliver quality documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills to focus on the tasks at hand.
- A good understanding of agile software development.
Good knowledge of software testing life cycle, test methodologies, test case design techniques.
Perform feature tests based on a thorough understanding of feature requirements and desired
behavior with Cross platform Compatibility testing.
Writing and Executing test cases and scenarios to verify specifications.
Identify and report general website / mobile site bugs and other functional usability issues found in
web applications and internal software tools.
Validate fixes and maintain clear and appropriate bug tracking documentation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
As of Dec 31â€™17, IndiaMART caters to:
5.8 Crore+ Buyers | 46 Lakh+ Suppliers | 6.5 Crore+ Products
IndiaMART for Buyers
â€“ Convenience of connecting with sellers anytime, anywhere
â€“ Wider marketplace with a range of products and suppliers
â€“ One-stop- shop for all requirements
â€“ Payment Protection Program
IndiaMART for Suppliers
â€“ Enhanced business visibility
â€“ Access to 2.5 Crore+ monthly buyer enquiries
â€“ Increased credibility for your brand
â€“ Lead Management System
â€“ Instant payment gateway, Pay with IndiaMART
IndiaMART has over 3500 employees located across 80+ offices in the country.
IndiaMART announced its Series C funding in March 2016. Its existing investors include Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, West Bridge Capital & Quona Capital.
Contact Company:IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd