Job Location : Noida - 142
About the company:
IndiaMART is Indias largest online marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. The online channel focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals.Founded in 1996, the companys mission is to make doing business easy.2.6 Crore Buyers | 22 Lakh Suppliers | 3.3 Crore Products
IndiaMART for Buyers
Convenience of connecting with sellers anytime, anywhere
Wider marketplace with a range of products and suppliers
One-stop- shop for all requirements
IndiaMART for Suppliers
Enhanced business visibility
Access to buyers from across the globe
Increased credibility for your brand
IndiaMART has over 3600 employees located across 65+ offices in the country, and with customers spanning across 200 nations. Its existing investors include Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital.
- Retaining and renewing customers as well as maximizing the revenue while upselling.
- Driving towards customer delight and ensuring smooth rendering of services Acting like a consultant to the client and offering them recommended services and solutions.
- Maximizing weekly revenues by overachieving daily targets
- Retaining and renewing customers as well as maximizing the revenue while up-selling.
- The candidate should have hands on experience in client handling and product selling.
- The candidate should preferrably have knowledge of selling customer solutions over a call.
- The candidate should possess prior knowledge about customer retention/upselling.
- Effective communication & comprehension skill
- Time Management
- Quick decision making
- Understand Customer needs
- Report Management Skills Attitude & Behavior:-
- Ability to build rapport with customers instantly
- Likes to picks up challenges
- Good motivator, passionate, confident.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)