1. Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, clients work status and receivables etc.
2. Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
3. Responsible for team recruitment, training, hand holding and ensuring high retention of team.
4. Ensure implementation of training programme for skill development.
5. Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
6. Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
7. Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
Qualification: MBA or equivalent masters degree from reputed institution.
1. Have strong team building & team management ability, leadership ability and persuasive communication skills to inspire the team.
2. Must be process oriented, IT savvy & proficient in the use of Microsoft Office/ Open Office Tools.
3. Basic understanding of concept selling and in depth understanding of direct selling.
Rowdon Chamber, 3rd Floor, 11a, Rowdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal,
Pin 700 017, India
Concern Person: Rajkamal / Saurabh Dubey
Contact number : 8860001953
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Regional Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time