The VP / AVP - Product will play a key role in driving the Fin-Tech initiatives of Indiamart. The ideal candidate will have technical and product expertise to lead and scale our payment gateway business.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Product: Serve as a thought leader for our payment business.Create the product roadmap, plan user experience and lead go-to-market activities.
- Technology: Work closely with technical teams for development and launch of new product features.
- Marketing: Develop marketing strategy and manage programs that drive awareness and organic demand.Co-ordinate with brand, marketing and PR teams.
- Research: Continuous stay on top of competition and industry trendsin the market for payment business.
- Positioning: Develop product messaging to differentiate our payment solutions from other players.
- Customer Life Cycle: Interact with customers regularly to understand customer journey and assess the engagement levels to design solutions to improve customer retention.
- Operations: Organize and oversee customer payments, grievances, reconciliations and various promotion/ training initiatives including workshops, webinars, trainings, and events.
- Cross Function: Work closely with sales and servicing teams to know their pain areas and provide them tools to facilitate the product adoption.
- Presentation: Periodically review and present the performance of KPIs and action plans to management.
Skills and Expertise:
- 8+ years of experience in a technology driven product role.
- Ability to work together with cross functional teams in a highly dynamic work environment.
- Strong business and marketing acumen.
- Must have deep understanding of payment business in Indian markets
- Strong product marketing acumen is essential for this role.
B.Tech and MBA from Tier 1 colleges.
Payments: Pay with Indiamart
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Top Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
5.98 Crore+ Buyers | 47 Lakh+ Suppliers | 5.01 Crore+ Products & Services
IndiaMART has 2539 employees located across 76 offices in the country. The existing investors of IndiaMART include Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital and Accion Frontier Inclusion Mauritius.
Contact Company:IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd