We are looking for a seasoned business / product professional with core expertise in strategic thinking, planning and executing disruptive initiatives at a large scale. The person will be responsible for leading the seller portal end to end. The role involves working closely in cross functional set up including the clients, business and operations teams to plan and execute the product roadmap to drive exceptional growth in core KPIs.
- Build and evangelize short-term and long-term product vision in close collaboration with the product engineering, business and operations teams.
- Drive innovation in the product and build efficiencies in the development process with an end objective of improving the customer delight thereby leading to better adoption and retention.
- Build customer insights through primary / secondary research and data analytics.
- Work closely with product marketing teams to drive the product agenda amongst the clients and the business teams.
- Keep a track on the competition landscape and new trends in product / technology for continuous product / business improvement.
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across the entire portfolio including UI/UX, Engineering, QA, product communication etc.
- Inspire, motivate, develop and lead a team of technology and product management professionals to build and deliver world-class products that make a difference for our customers and foster the ecosystem of good.
Skills and Expertise:
- 8+ years managing product development teams.
- Experience working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills working with data to make product decisions.
- Demonstrated history of continuous learning and ability to stay current with technology and product trends.
- Experience working in Agile or SCRUM process.
- Exceptional ability to negotiate and influence with cross functional peers / seniors.
- A healthy mix of quantitative aptitude and qualitative perspective in decision making.
- Knowledge of all the relevant product / process management and analytical tools e.g. JIRA, Google Analytics etc.
Experience in managing product development team for a large-scale internet business.
Experience in incubating technology-based products/services
B.Tech / M.Tech from Tier 1 college
MBA from Tier 1 college
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
5.98 Crore+ Buyers | 47 Lakh+ Suppliers | 5.01 Crore+ Products & Services
IndiaMART has 2539 employees located across 76 offices in the country. The existing investors of IndiaMART include Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital and Accion Frontier Inclusion Mauritius.
Contact Company:IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd