- IndiaMART is India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company's mission is - to make doing business easy- .
- IndiaMART offers a platform to 5.98 Crore buyers to search from over 5.01 crore products and get connected with over 47 lakh reliable and competitive suppliers.
- IndiaMART has been the proud recipient of the Red Herring 100 Asia Award in 2008, as one of the top promising Asian companies driving the future of technology. Led by innovation and backed by experience, the company introduced a pioneering service in 2012 called Buy Leads. The commitment to bring affordable and low-cost solutions to the SMEs laid the foundation for this low-cost solution, which was bestowed with the Manthan Award in 2013 under the - E-business and Financial Inclusion- Category.
- IndiaMART has over 2500 employees located across 76 offices in the country. We look forward to having you as a part of the team.
Necessary Skills & Attributes:
- Strong Headhunting experience required in technical domain
- Should have hands-on experience in technical lateral recruitment and closing the requirements on time
- Should be able to independently work on critical open positions
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to articulate effectively
- Strong sourcing, screening, and interviewing skills required
- Strong interest in IT/Technology innovations, keen to follow industry trends and the ability to "talk shop" with technical candidates
- Deep knowledge of recruiting strategies, channels, and processes
- Good experience in MS Office tools (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Willingness to learn & work in a team
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Sourcing for lateral hiring
- Screening, scheduling interviews, coordination with the shortlisted candidates through telephonic, in-person or video conference.
- Conducting HR interviews, Salary negotiation & closures within the designed deadlines.
- Should be able to work on assignments related to process improvements and system automation.
- Utilize social media recruiting skills to market the open positions, attract talent and build online communities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
IndiaMART is India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company's mission is "to make doing business easy".
5.98 Crore+ Buyers | 47 Lakh+ Suppliers | 5.01 Crore+ Products & Services
IndiaMART has 2539 employees located across 76 offices in the country. The existing investors of IndiaMART include Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital and Accion Frontier Inclusion Mauritius.
Contact Company:IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd