- Construct test cases for the defined test plan; modify the existing test cases as test requirements change.
- Execution of tests Reporting of defects.
- Preparation of test reports.
- Should have knowledge of Website and Mobile site testing
- Excellent knowledge of Test methodology Waterfall, Iterative, Agile Scrum Functional manual and automation testing skills.
- Should be able to convert the client requirements into testable solution and manage the work done from team Essential
- Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and process.
- Good knowledge of MySql & Manual testing
- Perform feature tests based on a thorough understanding of feature requirements and desired behavior with Cross Behavior Compatibility testing
- Ability to understand the requirements and test web applications in a short time
- Writing and Executing test cases and scenarios to verify specifications
- Identify and report general website / mobile site bugs and other functional usability issues found in web applications and internal software tools
- Validate fixes and maintain clear and appropriate bug tracking documentation
- Frequently communicate clearly and efficiently with application developers and product owners multiple times through the reporting, validation and resolution of each issue
- Working knowledge of essential site and product testing methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
- Have a testing mind-set with a passion for quality.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to deliver quality documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills to focus on the tasks at hand.
- A good understanding of agile software development.
- Strategic thinker
- Display willingness to learn
- Likes to picks up challenges
- Self-motivator, Passionate, confident, opportunist & ambitious
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
IndiaMART is India's largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company's mission is 'to make doing business easy'.
IndiaMART offers a platform to 5.98 Crore buyers to search from over 5.01 crore products and get connected with over 47 lakh reliable and competitive suppliers.
IndiaMART has been the proud recipient of the Red Herring 100 Asia Award in 2008, as one of the top promising Asian companies driving the future of technology. Led by innovation and backed by experience, the company introduced a pioneering service in 2012 called Buy Leads. The commitment to bring affordable and low-cost solutions to the SMEs laid the foundation for this low-cost solution, which was bestowed with the Manthan Award in 2013 under the 'E-business and Financial Inclusion' Category.
IndiaMART has over 2500 employees located across 76 offices in the country. We look forward to having you as a part of the team.