The position holder will be responsible for understanding requirements, creating test scenarios, test scripts,preparing test data, executing test scripts and reporting defects and reporting results to test lead.
- Construct test cases for the defined test plan; modify the existing test cases as test requirements change.
- Execution of tests Reporting of defects.
- Preparation of test reports.
- Should have knowledge of Website and Mobile site testing
- Excellent knowledge of Test methodology Waterfall, Iterative, Agile Scrum Functional manual and automation testing skills.
- Should be able to convert the client requirements into testable solution and manage the work done from team Essential
- Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and process.
- Good knowledge of MySql & Manual testing
- Perform feature tests based on a thorough understanding of feature requirements and desired behavior with Cross Behavior Compatibility testing
- Ability to understand the requirements and test web applications in a short time
- Writing and Executing test cases and scenarios to verify specifications
- Identify and report general website / mobile site bugs and other functional usability issues found in web applications and internal software tools
- Validate fixes and maintain clear and appropriate bug tracking documentation
- Frequently communicate clearly and efficiently with application developers and product owners multiple times through the reporting, validation and resolution of each issue
- Working knowledge of essential site and product testing methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
- Have a testing mind-set with a passion for quality.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to deliver quality documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills to focus on the tasks at hand.
- A good understanding of agile software development.
- Strategic thinker
- Display willingness to learn
- Likes to picks up challenges
- Self-motivator, Passionate, confident, opportunist & ambitious
10th - 70% and above
12th - 70% and above
B.tech - 60% and above
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
5.98 Crore+ Buyers | 47 Lakh+ Suppliers | 5.01 Crore+ Products & Services
IndiaMART has 2539 employees located across 76 offices in the country. The existing investors of IndiaMART include Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital and Accion Frontier Inclusion Mauritius.