- Servicing the existing clients.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets by generating revenue from existing paid members.
- Responsible for client retention, per client revenue optimization & renewals with his/her team.
- Keep a close track on work in process, customer complaints and accounts receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key sales figures.
- Actively driving and ensuring sale target achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of respective team by formulating their development plans,meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the companys payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Rapport building, selling on emotion,building value in the product, and closing the sale.
- Keen understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated.
- Business advisor to your customers.
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities that resonate with your customer.
- Aggressive self-starter who inspires a diverse team
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handles Rejection well
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Branch Manager/Regional Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
focuses on providing a platform to SMEs, large enterprises as well as individuals.
Founded in 1996, the companyâ€™s mission is â€˜to make doing business easyâ€™. Keeping this mission in mind,
we come up with appropriate initiatives from time to time. Recently, we have announced our entry in
the fintech space.
IndiaMART has more than 3Mn sellers and 30Mn buyers registered on the platform. The company has a
strong team of around 3500 employees with 80 branches across India.
We are backed by investors like Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital.
Contact Company:IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd