Position: APM-Business Strategy
Department: Product Marketing
About the company:
IndiaMART is Indias largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), large enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the companys mission is to make doing business easy.
IndiaMART offers a platform to 5.98 Crore buyers to search from over 5.01 crore products and get connected with over 47 lakh reliable and competitive suppliers.
IndiaMART has been the proud recipient of the Red Herring 100 Asia Award in 2008, as one of the top promising Asian companies driving the future of technology. Led by innovation and backed by experience, the company introduced a pioneering service in 2012 called Buy Leads. The commitment to bring affordable and low-cost solutions to the SMEs laid the foundation for this low-cost solution, which was bestowed with the Manthan Award in 2013 under the ‘E-business and Financial Inclusion’ Category.
IndiaMART has over 2500 employees located across 76 offices in the country. We look forward to having you as a part of the team
As an Product Manager, you will be responsible for closely managing the product related activities through Multiple departments of IM & Analyzing the KPIs on a regular basis to monitor the health of business and related reporting to the Top Management.
- Managing the Customer Life Cycle to ensure customer delight, ensuring customer renewal & increasing the wallet share of the customers.
- Conduct primary & secondary research to capture the voice of the customer & market dynamics.
- Maintain the lifecycle of the product & evolve/improve the product basis the market feedback/suggestions including the pricing of the product.
- Ensure effective communication with the customer to improve customer life cycle.
- Conduct data analytics to improve business KPIs
- Develop New Products & create GTM strategy
- Creating a product documents, maintaining a prioritized feature backlog
- Working with the internal development team as well as cross functional team to ensure requirements are clear and rational, making trade-offs as needed, and delivering a finished product that achieves its goals, on schedule
- Management and delivery of projects with the highest levels of performance, reliability, usability and customer delight
- Will be required to work in a highly dynamic work environment which requires strong skills in terms of cross-functional team coordination, consensus building among various verticals within the organization and across departments to achieve overall business objectives in a timely & efficient manner.
- Don't have to write code, but need to be technical enough to understand code, interpret algorithms, run simple DB queries to generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation to facilitate decision-making.
- Understanding of DB to run simple DB queries & generate reports, analysis of data/data interpretation
- Closely monitor the current market technical innovation and adoption to the product relation.
- Good in Excel, Google Docs to manage multiple data points and analyse them for use.
- Ability to express ideas & knowledge through articles, notes, presentations etc.
1 to 5 Years
B.Tech / MBA/BCA/MCA
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
Contact Company:IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
Address:Tower 2,6th Floor,Assotech Business Cresterra,Plot, No 22,Noida Sector 135, , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India