The DevOps Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining DevOps/ Linux deployment standards, maintaining existing systems, and implementing new technologies
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Manage web infrastructure consisting of Linux Servers
- Tune the servers as per their roles - as Web-servers, Database servers, Application Servers, Media Servers, Load Balancers, etc.
- Ensures high availability of the Servers and Applications running on these servers using various monitoring/automated scripts/tools
- Continuously work to Speed-up the request delivery/servicing of the servers based on nature of the application and requests being served
- Maintain backups of configuration and data
- Ensures servers are monitored 24x7 and timely actions are taken on any incident
- Provide consultancy to product/development teams on developing efficient programs.
- Writing scripts for procurement, configuration and deployment of instances; for managing system admin tasks
- Managing any cloud (AWS,GCP,AZURE) product and services like GLB, VPC, EC2, ELB, Route53, RDS, S3, Elastic Cache, Cloudfront, Dynomodb, and more.
- Managing system resources using Ansible, puppet, or similar configuration management tools.
- Managing git repositories, GIT lab.
- In-depth knowledge of nginx, apache servers, varnish
- Managing CI/CD including containers and kubernetes.
- Managing high availability, low latency applications.
- Focus on security best practices to ensure assist in security and compliance activities.
- Knowledge of Redhat Cluster.
- Good knowledge of Monitoring tools.
Skill Sets / Requirements:
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud (AWS, GCP, AZURE) any of these.
- Practical knowledge of shell scripting and at least one scripting language (Python or Ruby, Perl) .
- Sound experience with Docker, Microservices, Apache, Nginx, Varnish.
- Strong understanding of multi-AZ deployment, rolling deployments.
- Lead the maintenance of ElasticSearch/Redis/RabbitMQ in a highly available architecture hosted on AWS server.
- Familiar with implementing Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment practices
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architectures, Micro Services and Distributed System.
- Must have strong knowledge of internet protocols such as FTP, SFTP & HTTP/S
- Must have an excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet.
- Should have knowledge of CI/CD, Shell scripting and AWS
- Must have experience in Monitoring and performance tuning (Nagios, Zabbix)
- Must have knowledge of Redhat cluster (Pacemaker, Corosync)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
Contact Company:IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
Address:Tower 2,6th Floor,Assotech Business Cresterra,Plot, No 22,Noida Sector 135, , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India