We are looking out for young, energetic & dynamic individuals who aspire to make a career in a fast moving environment.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate upselling opportunities for the company's products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
- Will be responsible for client retention, per client revenue optimization & renewals.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company's payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
Talent Acquisition Team
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd. is an Indian e-commerce company that provides B2C, B2B and customer to customer sales services via its web portal. The group began in 1996 when Dinesh Agarwal and Brijesh Agrawal founded the website IndiaMART.com, a business-to-business portal to connect Indian manufacturers with buyers. The company is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
IndiaMART had an aggregate of 32.5 crore (325.8 million), 55.2 crore (552.6 million) and 72.3 crore (723.5 million) visits in fiscals 2017, 2018 and 2019, respectively, of which 20.4 crore (204.8 million), 39.6 crore (396.9 million) and 55 crore (550.3 million) were mobile traffic, which is 63%, 72% and 76% of total traffic, respectively. Currently the IndiaMART app has more than 1 crore (10 million) downloads with a 4.7 App rating on Android.
IndiaMart's revenue registered a 29% CAGR over FY 2014-19 to 507 crore while it reported a net profit of 20 crore in FY19, according to a note from Angel Broking.  It has zero debt and sizeable cash balance. As of March 31, 2019, the company had 8.27 crore (82.70 million) registered buyers and had 55.5 lakh (5.55 million) supplier storefronts in India and expect to maintain a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29 per cent for the next two years. 
IndiaMART was the first company to test the IPO market in the Modi Government's Second tenure.
Contact Company:IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd
Address:Corporate Office: Tower 2,6th Floor,Assotech Business Cresterra,Plot, No 22,Noida Sector 135, , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India